Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yay, weekend!

Hey everyone,

It's the weekend here, yay. Thursday is our friday. Just got back from the hotel bar. A few of us had a few drinks and a bite to eat. Seems like the hotel is the place to go on the weekends here. The bar area is pretty well full.

I actually went to the pool here at the hotel today. First time. Took a couple of pics of the pool area. Not bad. It has one of those pools that looks like it is going over the edge and you are looking out into the desert.


Heres a few pics of the great people I've been hanging out with here. If it weren't for these guys I would probably have gone home by now.

The boys: John, Sergio and Yeve.
Captain Jack Sparrow...no wait it's Yeve wearing Vanessa's earring.
Saved the best for last....The Girls: Vanessa, Jane, Erica, Deanna and me.

Heading off to bed. It's been a long day but I don't have to get up tomorrow, YAY!!!!!!!!

I have pics of my new apartment as well. Empty right now and some bad ass colour choices. I'll try and post them tomorrow. Wondering what I'm going to do with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment