Friday, January 14, 2011

New apartment

Hey everyone, I got the keys to my new apartment, yay! It's pretty nice but so needs a colour change. It's big and bright with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Don't know what I'm going to do with all the space. There are 4 of us girls in the same building so it should be good.

Here's our front gate. There are 8 apartments inside, four in each.

 That's mine on the bottom. I am in one of the bottom apartments which means no balcony, cry cry. Oh well, I'm sure I will survive. Here's a couple of my bedrooms, see what I mean about the colours. The blue is much darker then it appears in this picture. Isn't the green lovely?


I can't wait to start putting some furniture it to make it look and feel like a home. The floors are all tile and the walls are all concrete so there's a lot of echo. I need some furniture and rugs. I'll keep everyone updated as I start furnishing it. Still waiting for my furniture allowance. If I learn anything while here it is learn to wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment