Thursday, January 20, 2011

Where does the time go?


Can't believe I haven't posted on my blog since monday. I thought that once I got here that I would post everyday, no problem. Time just gets away from you. Work, planning, getting settled, it all takes time and effort.

All the teachers here with me at the hotel are leaving tomorrow, saturday. They have their furniture allowance and are moving into their apartments. I am the latecomer so I have to wait a little longer for everything. I am staying at the hotel a few more days. We all got the bus into work on wednesday, as per normal. I took some pictures of the town from the bus. They are not the greatest because they are taken out a dirty window of a moving bus. Also, it's very early morning so some pics a little dark. It's the last time the bus will take us all in so I took what I could. It should give everyone at home some idea where I live.




Liked the cloud in this one.



Housing for workers I think





The Co-op supermarket

No comments:

Post a Comment