Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday

Two good days in a row. Not too bad. School went well again today and I even had outside play duty and it wasn't hateful. Last week duty was not fun at all. (and yes I said duty).

Just in my room waiting for some room service. Have pizza coming, mmmmm. Had it before and it's pretty good. Planning another quiet night in. I find I'm not up for much during the week, early mornings I guess. There's always a movie on, if it's good or not is a different story. Right now Waterworld is on. Judge for yourself.

Yay! Appliances arrived today. I will have a fridge and stove when I move in. Hip hip hooray. I guess I could go to my villa and cook myself a meal.....no wait still have no pots, pans, dishes, silverware, or groceries. I think pizza in my room is fine, and speaking of pizza, it just arrived. Talk to everyone later.

No comments:

Post a Comment