Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hump Day, Yay!

Yay, it's hump day today, and I am referring to the middle of the week so everyone can get minds out of the gutter :)

Another good day at school today. Wow! Things are going pretty well. Also got paid today for the month of January. Hooray! I'm still staying at the hotel. Here for at least a week or so. Had the buffet today for lunch/supper. Not too bad. It had a really nice beef stew and pretty good mashed potatoes. There were also lots of desserts to choose from. I had 3 1/2 and then had to stop because my belly was starting to hurt. Sigh, Mel you would so beat my ass and win.

Having another movie night tonight. Right now watching "Hide and Seek". Saw it before but remember it being pretty good. I have movies on my computer and books on my Kobo but figure it's better to save those for when I move into my villa because it may be awhile before I have internet and tv there. Oh so sad. How will I survive? Not sure.

Talk to everyone later.

No comments:

Post a Comment