Monday, March 21, 2011

Paddy's Day!!!!


Hope everyone had a good St Paddy's Day. A few of us headed out to the hotel for a drink and we actually ended up with green beer (thanks to Yves). Then we ended up with green teeth, tongues and hands....way too much food colouring, but good time.












Went into Abu Dhabi this past weekend for the Stevie Wonder concert. Found out I'm not much of a Stevie fan. Waited over 2 hours for him to go on and found out when we got there we had tickets for standing room only, unless you wanted to sit on the ground of course. Stayed to hear him for almost 1 1/2 but he played mostly songs I didn't know, oh well. Still had a nice time in the city. Also so proud of myself because I actually drove there and back. Took a little driving to actually find the hotel (all the construction didn't help) but overall it was a positive experience, which if you've seen the driving here is totally unexpected.



Look at bottom sign, left side. Everybody "weel come" here.
Spelling not best here. I guess that's why us teachers are here.

So far this week is going pretty well. Tomorrow is science day at school, so I am doing the same science experience 5 times, fun or what. Then come thursday I am off for a week for spring break. Can anyone say WOOHOO! Have family coming to visit. (Can't wait to see you guys).

No comments:

Post a Comment