Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 2 of having internet

Pretty good day again today. School went well and tomorrow is thursday, woohoo weekend. the weather is good, 21 and sunny. I don't know what I'm going to do when it actually gets hot here.

Heading to Dubai after work tomorrow. Going to Usher concert, doing some shopping, and may check out the night life :) Picking up a car on the way back so I will have some independence, yay! Wasn't planning to a get a car but very hard here without one.

This week my school went on a fieldtrip to a farm. I got to go twice, lucky me. The farm has some animals same as home: cows, bull, chickens. ducks, geese, sheep, and goats. Then it also has deer, ostrich, peacocks, and a monkey. Also saw a dog on the way in eating something furry on the side of the road. Nice or what. Cool to see the animals but let's just say it wasn't the nicest of farms and leave it at that.

Try to post some pics soon, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment