Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jogging in the Desert

That's right, jogging in the desert. It's nuts. I went today and thought I would die, actually die. I went with a couple of friends and we jogged 1 minute, walked for 2 and so on. Did 27 minutes. So wanted to quit but Erica kept me going. She would make a good trainer. I find jogging hard anywhere but here it's brutal. It was hot, windy, sandy. Feels like you are eating sand. Well you are a bit. I could even feel the sand between my fingers when we got back. Although the wind is bad because it's blowing the sand in your face and eyes, it's also good but it helps you not get so hot. Don't know if I'll go again or stick to my Wii Fit :) maybe. Soon though won't be able to go during the day, it will simply be too hot. (Denise are you proud of me?)

Pretty good week at school. Spent last 2 weeks assessing and inputing marks and finally finished last night, WOOHOO!!!!! Nice not to stay at work late or take work home. just came home and relaxed, well except for the jogging bit.

Headin to Abu Dhabi this weekend to see Stevie Wonder and do some shopping of course. If anyone wants to shop this is the place to come. May need to take on second job :) Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment